Sunday, March 12, 2006

What is Change?


What is it that really changes us? What is it that really makes the difference in our development to higher, deeper, & more inclusive stages of consciousness?

In my own experience, I feel as if I am really starting to taste the fruit of the middle way.

If we think that effort, energy, & discipline are the way then that could become the barrier of the true way.

If we imagine that self-indulgence, relaxation, & grace are the way this could bar the way.

I've said similar words many times before & felt that I "had it."

I was millions of miles away.

Perhaps I still am.

I can never claim Enlightenment until all is aware of This.

The beginnings of a stage comparable to an equalization of pressures, perhaps.

She is so DEEP!

Bottomless. Endless. Dimensionless.

I must say that for some reason, at some point something tugged at my Heart. And it ripped it wide open.

I can feel the self-contraction of the mind. I can feel the energy beginning to loosen. She opens me like a rose.

I love you.