Saturday, March 04, 2006

Inertia & the Evolutionary Impulse

It's strange that only moments before I felt such intense passion & urgency. I might label that as positive. I am suddenly overcome by a sinking feeling in my gut & a sense of inertia. I might label that as negative. What happened in the shift? Do I have a preference for one or the other? I notice as I allow space & room for that sense of inertia & gave it voice it's tension relieved in some basic sense. I do feel better. But is it to feel better that I am here? Sometimes things seem so clear & bright and it seems so easy and natural to move forward & I care deeply about life & the future. At other times I feel burdened & stagnant & I can barely seem to move. Consciousness is now fully intact & self-aware in all of these myriad states. Something else is being born. A fusion of will & grace, of deep aceptance & forward drive. Is such an existance possible? What does that mean? I can only speak this strange Paradox.