Thursday, March 02, 2006

Reaching out to touch Her

What an amazing day. The last two days I have noticed so many animals..... Possum(1), Horse(too many to count),Humming Bird(4), Vulture(to many to count), Hawk(3),Spider(1), Deer(4), Cow(too many), Goat & Sheep(too many & little babies), Cats,Dogs, and Frogs. I am so in love with our wonderful friends that we share our planet with & each brings us lessons & gifts if we pay attention.

My brain is buzzing........ I have a strong desire to get a degree in Cognitive Science & then pursue grad work in Bioenergetics. Perhaps my AS in Physics can finally be applied. I know there are interesting biomagnetic fields that are created by the ways we use our body-mind and I am fascinated. It seems that animals may be in touch with these fields as well. I notice birds flying over my head all the time. I like to think I attract them. Perhaps I do, I certainly love them. I had begun training with a Taoist master in Hawaii who I learned a little about magnetic polarity and the secret practice of Kunlun. I hope to learn some more from him one day.

Tomorrow I am on retreat with Andrew Cohen for 3 days. I've appreciated What is Enlightenment? magazine and a good friend of mine is on Andrew's marketing team. I also know that Saniel & Linda will be meeting Andrew for the first time. I also know there are philosophical & practical differences in their respective approaches. What lovely tension! I have no idea what will come of it or what to expect, so we will see. I do know we are all needed. Adi Da is back giving Darshan to non-followers. How very interesting. I have to meet all these people and see what happens.

Jamgon Kongtrul was a famous Tibetan Buddhist that refused to swear allegiance to any particular school. He studied and had teachings with hundreds of teachers within the various sects and formed the Rime (non-sectarian) branch of Tibetan Buddhism. I feel drawn to his Archetype.

May all Beings have Deep Happiness beyond conception
May they transmute Suffering into its essence
May they not be cut off or separate from all their Parts
May they know the Secret Transfigured Integration of Spirit & Matter

Om Dare Dare Bandare Svaha Jaya Jaya Siddhi Siddhi Pala Pala Ah Ah Ha Sha Sa Ma Ma Ma Kolin Sa Men Ta