Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Response(ability)

I feel burdened heavily by practical concerns and the commitments I have made both to myself and others. Thank god for David Allen. If it wern't for incorporating his productivity principles......... actually thank God for being Awake! If it wasn't for the fact of being in touch with the Eternal, Unchangeable, I don't think I could even be alive with such pressure. And it seems like it will only get worse for us as the world becomes more complex and challenged by the unfolding of events. As Saniel mentions, "It takes embodied consciouness just to make it through a typical 21st century day." I really feel the Waking Down work to be of great importance to our collective future and as yet has gone largely unnoticed, at least compared to some of the other hypermasculine dharmas that are out there. Not that they don't have valuable insights, practices, & methodologies we can utilize to advance the various lines of development. It just seems that getting the conscious principle alive and embodied quickly is a grave necessity if our humanity, the Earth, & her inhabitants are to survive.

I wish I could just work on these writings all day. I feel as if I have so much to say. But alas, I must pay my rent and do what I can in this fragile, limited, beautiful, divinely human body.