Friday, March 10, 2006

The Union of Bliss & Emptiness



Life is deep & multidimensional. She runs away playfully taunting when we attempt to grasp Her & penetrate Her Mysteries. And yet, what can I do? I am so in love with Her. There is so much. So much.

Today I was given an empowerment in the Tibetan tradition by the head of the Kathok Nyingma lineage.

I am feeling the pit bull of inquiry right at my throat.

How do I explain in words what it is like to face the Self? There is no hiding & yet I want to hide so bad. I don't feel like writing & I just want to crawl away. But there is too much here that has to be said.

I take refuge in the supreme Union of Spirit & Matter.

May all Beings come to know the Divine Mystery.

I am so humbled. Can this human form hold such Beyondness & Luminosity?

I am seeing clearly & yet I am totally baffled.

When one enters into the Great Perfection, if such a thing can be entered into, the experience is so shattering one can never be the same.

I feel as if I have died & must face every inch of my karma right now.

Every action now is magnified. I cannot hide from this blinding intensity.

It calls & I must respond. I have no choice.

Can Ego really stop this? Is Ego really an obstacle? Might is not be the very thing This needs to realize This?

This glorious tension.

I am blended.

And offered.