Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Force of Destiny

I just returned from the first day of the Force of Destiny Retreat with Saniel and Linda. It was quite a large group, about 25 I think. I definetly feel "activated", perhaps in ways that I wouldn't have predicted. There is a deeper sinking into my body, especially the Hara . There is so much I want to convey and yet my energy is a little low and I want to curl up and sleep. My entire Brain is buzzing although buzzing may not be the proper word for it. I can actually feel waves of energy and pressure moving about inside of the Brain as I relax and let the Shakti move about of its own accord. This is nothing new to me as these experiences have been occuring for about two and a half years now. I am thinking of Sri Aurobindo's autobiography and the things he went through. It makes me want to revist cognitive science especially brain anatomy and look at all the scientific data and external mapping we have and compare that to my own subjective experiences of the energies that move around in my brain. If you read my short autbio ( by the way I apologise for not making it clearer with links and such, I will go back and work on that at some point), you would know I spent a few years deeply studying accelerated learning technologies and in particular cognitive science. I want to look into it again and compare that to these kundalini experiences. As I write this I'm having these intimations of artificial intelligences combing the collective data of the web, learning, and so as much as this may bore a lot of you somehow I hope it can serve our unfolding (It's Unfolding). See The Age of Spiritual Machines. Check out and explore The Secret Life of the Brain
Enough for tonight...