Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Our Condition




Most of my posts come out very spontaneous. I have all of these ideas & understandings that occur throughout everyday. I have amazing epiphanies (at least they seem so to me) several times a day. When I come to sit down & communicate them it can be very challenging to write & convey the depth of these experiences & understandings. I had a small audio recorder I used to use when having these Ah ha moments. I lost it & I should probably get another.

In the last few days I have been through the depths of deep Anger & Sorrow to sublime states of Deep Joy & Subtle Bliss. Such is this Condition. I am beginning to feel into how I am changing, how my mind disidentifies with its current understanding & shifts into a deeper multidimensional perspective. How curious that this Mind-Body is able to hold such mind numbing Paradox, but it is actually quite simple..... And not. LOL.

It must seem from my posts that I sit in contemplation all day, but it's more like I shift into hundreds of states & roles throughout the day. These posts are for me & they are for you. It helps me to clarify & see what I could not otherwise. We are in many ways blind to who we are. We can represent ourselves to ourselves in ways that others don't see. And others can see & reflect us in ways that we can't alone. Such is this Web of Indra.