Saturday, September 16, 2006

Relationships & the Need for Mutuality (Intersubjectivity)


"There are three principles in a man's being and life, the principle of thought, the principle of speech, and the principle of action. The origin of all conflict between me and my fellow-men is that I do not say what I mean and I don't do what I say."

Martin Buber

Each of us is desperately needed here. Everyone of us is so important. Without you to reflect me, how can I ever truly know myself? I humbly bow before my Beloved. What is awakened consciousness come together?

Mutuality is a choice. It is a choice that says I am humble. It is a willingness to let the cutoffs & disjuncts come into the light. It is an embrace of our Fullness. It is devine sacred dance in the Heart.

Let us come together and be free in ourselves, surrendered in love & service to our beautiful unfoldment. May Spirit be known.

"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."
Martin Buber