Saturday, September 02, 2006

Integral Methodological Pluralism



I had the privledge of talking to Ken Wilber today and had a blast. I asked a question as to what a 4th person, 5th person, etc. perspective was and got a beautiful elucidation on stages of development as seen in the cognitive line in its ability to take perspectives on perspectives....

It was quite enlightening to say the least. When the audio comes out, I will post more after reviewing it. Needless to say it is fun to play with these conceptual models and my genuine hope is that they can be used to serve out deepest unfolding. I was struck by Ken's reference to levels of Love.

I am newly committed to a deep Integral Life Practice fueled by my love of being true to as deep a perspective I can manage. I am driven to really digging into the eight zones and moving with the evolutionary current.

Her realization is beyond all concepts of action or will, surrender or grace. She is radiant divine mysterium, multivalent ever-present Suchness. I bow in deep Humility. Embrace the Mysterious Paradox.

For fun check out The Ways we are in this Together