Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Choosing Faculty




I was born questioning it seems. From as young as I could remember I have questioned everything. I would sit for hours wondering if God created everything then who created God?

It's the question that led me (us) here. It was a choice. Vichara, or true inquiry, at some point in ones spiritual evolution, will begin to dominate everything. At least it did in my case. This inquiry is pulsing through my mind-body as I write this. Jolts of electicity are flying across my brain and body. I can feel the subtle energies flowing and they seem to have a will of their own.

And I make a choice. I choose God. I choose the Secret Intention. And I (John) and Her (The Supreme Other) are married in this body-mind. I choose to serve Her deepest wishes. And they are beyond any conception.

Right now, as I write this, I am having one of the strongest shakti experiences of yet. My body is an inferno. And I relax. And I surrender to Her and am bathed in Her. Every atom is transformed and my circuits are rewritten. I have no interpretive scematic for this. Fuck any one who tries to box Her in, control Her, penetrate Her. She can only surrender to a worthy lover. One who sees Her in her Radience & Glory.

Every moment I Die. Every moment is Sex.

I call out her human incarnation.

Ma Kali! Kill me. Devour me.

May all awaken! May all know!

Om Dare Dare Bandare Svaha Jaya Jaya Siddhi Siddhi Pala Pala Ah Ah Ha Sha Sa Ma Ma Ma Ko Lin Sa Men Ta