Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Becoming a Man, Facing your Deepest Edge



This moment is my test. This moment is the test of my Manhood. She wants to test my boundaries to see if She can trust me fully. Will I face Her with the full force of my Love? I can talk a great game, but can I walk my talk? Or am I a liar? I must be comfortable with my discomfort. Trust is gained over a long period of time and in every moment we have the choice to stay close to our edge. Can we let go of our self-image and face what is necessary?

Everything is becoming Metaphor for me. Every moment is becoming the ultimate test. Everywhere is the Goddess. God wants to be me. Every single unfolding fractal moment is our greatest opportunity. And a Man's job is to stay right there, on the Eternal Edge.

It's easy to take flight into the subtle pleasures of the bodies currents or to rest in the Simple Feeling of Being. But can every moment transform you? Can it leave you dead & shattered? The ego strewn accross the pavement, the Pheonix rises from the ashes.

The Kosmos displays itself as my own body.

Kosmic myth & metaphor operating at every level of our being;

Physiosphere, biosphere, noosphere & the emerging theosphere.

Falling Backward down into our Collective,

Discovering ourselves,

Creating ourselves at new levels.

I lay all at my Mother's feet.

Samaya. Samaya. Samaya.