Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How much do you really want to Embrace?

I am called to speak with some force and anguish today. And I love it. It is so hard to explain this place of utter paradox. Most people just don't seem to really get it! The moment I begin to speak & express this tantric admixture, some (with the very best of intentions) assume I need some fixing. That somehow, I am suffering oh so dearly & just need to get in touch with the cosmic Unity principle (witness, timelessness, etc.) & then I won't suffer.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH SUFFERING? Lean into it a little more & you find that the sufferer vanishes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PAIN? I am reminded of these colossal tectonic plates moving beneath the earth, crashing violently, tranforming & molding our planet. Is this not Love, as well? It is these tensions, if we can allow ourselves the freedom TO REALLY become them, that truly transform us. & I can have compassion for the fact that most just need to turn away. To fight to reach the upper plateaus of peace & light. Awesome! Kewl! Enjoy! But stop fucking trying to make everyone else do the same! Sometimes all that is needed is your simple presence of holding space for that pain that transforms it. The energy can run its course & bless & serve us. It's like eating a triple chocolate & caramel brownie.