Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Confluence of Levels & Lines, Switch-Points & Fulcrums


Wilber/Colmes Lattice

Development is a tricky business & maps can take us only so far. Integral Theory is a bracelet I wear & not a collar around my neck. As I lead ILP workshops & help people with practice & get down & dirty with relationships & karma, the more I can see my own Shadow & lack of development in certain areas. High development along the horzontal state-stage axis is one thing, perspective taking & cognitive development another; but I am arrested in my emotional/affective line. My emotions flare up & I revert to child like reactions & overwhelming pain, fear of abandonment, loneliness & alienation. The Waking Down in Mutuality work helps, & therapy helps. It's a slow process as awakened Consciousness clammers it's way down into the depths, turning over every rock & spreading light into each & every dark corner. & the Great Relief comes in being with the Totality of existance; Relative, Absolute, Paradox, & Trinity. Trust in Being..... Trust in Being.....Trust in Being.
Amen

Labels: , , , ,