Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Limits of Meaning-Making, The Perfection of Imperfection, A Love Beyond Boundaries, & Ordered Chaos



Manjuvajra

I can't help but try to make meaning out of all that arises moment to moment. That is what we do. We tell stories. Just know that everything you percieve is colored, flavored, & nuanced by your cognitive framework. There is immense freedom here. But, even that freedom is a conception. That is Freedom. It is self-offered & self-released. We are Evolution. We are limited & divinely human imperfect perfection. All is well. All is well. Even unwellness is well. You are Home. I am a servant of evolution, cr8ion, transformation, & possibility. You are my Love. I am human. I will die. I-I always am. & so what? :). I offer it all & give it all away. May all Beings know this. May all be free. May all have their deepest Secret Truth realized. So be it.

Labels: