Monday, April 23, 2007

Refuge



"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, Is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. When not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, And the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

Padmasambhava

Until impossible perfect complete White Out Enlightenment of All in Everything, Onlyness, & Unimaginable Realization beyond time & space through time & space,
I take refuge in Supreme Total Ultimate Reality beyond conception, The Amrita Nadi.
I take refuge in the Secret Intention of the Kosmos, Herself.
I take refuge in the Absolute I, Tat Tvam Asi, I Am, YHVH, Buddha, Allah, Absolute Subjectivity without Object, the One without a Second.
I take refuge in the Suchness of Reality, the Absolute Object without a Subject, Matter, the Dharma.
I take refuge in the Beloved Thou, the We, The Mystery, the Relationship, the Sangha, the Other.

As I rest in the This Ultimate Nature of Mind, I relax & release all, without concept.

To be continued....