Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Gift that You Are & The Story We Are Writing Together



"I’m basically a practitioner, and I’m recording my practice so that others can learn from my mistakes. I’m recording what works, what doesn’t work, doing my best for the sake of others to share what I’ve learned, to share the fruits of my practice as well as my mistakes. I would say a lot of what I have learned has been through mistakes, failing and then going “oops” and realizing how to correct. I’ve found that this is one of the best ways to learn. Looking back it can look like one’s life is an ongoing mistake, when you look backwards. But that’s no reason not to continue living life. It means you’re growing and you see that everything you’ve done has been a mistake once you’ve grown beyond it. "
David Deida




I Love You. You are my inspiration. You are the reason I am here. You have a Story to Write. We are that Story. Your choices in every moment become ink in the Kosmic Pen & flow through your actions. This is the Kosmic Quaran. Now! Pick up that Pen & Write!